Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Earthly Temple of My Bonnie

Earthly-Temple-of-My-Bonnie-600

It's been a year since I produced a new mash-up. Music/mash-up production is only a hobby for me, so it took a back seat this past year while things got busy for me.

But I'm planning to get back into some serious mash-up production this year. I've purchased a new laptop and new production software, so I'm hoping to work on a few productions this year. And this one is the first mash-up track produced from my new set-up.

In fact, while evaluating the different music production programs I was considering buying, a couple of the test tracks I chose to use for the evaluation process had started to come together while I was evaluating the programs. I made my software selection and then continued to finish off the mash-up track, which was then initially released on The 4th Point of Procrastination compilation mash-up release.

The mash-up track is now available here in this posting, along with an instrumental version, which highlights how well the instrumental sources work together and play off each other.


Earthly Temple of My Bonnie
Imogen Heap - Earth
Janah - Temple of My Body
Cynthia Lynn Douglass - My Bonnie
3:33 / 320 kbps

Earthly Temple of My Bonnie (Voxless Lullaby)
Imogen Heap - Earth
Janah - Temple of My Body
Cynthia Lynn Douglass - My Bonnie
3:33 / 320 kbps

1 comment:

DJDeedle said...

Welcome back! Your sound was missed.