Friday, February 6, 2009

Café del Mash - Volume 1

Cafe del Mash - Mashup Industries Release
[A Mashup Industries Release]

Café del Mash - Volume 1 just took flight via Mashup Industries Airlines... A chillout/lounge mashup album where you can sit back, relax, and let your mind soar.

Just before Christmas, Clivester from Mashup Industries invited me to contribute a track to this chillout/lounge mashup compilation album. Although my own mahsup project plate was a little full, I could not resist this possible gem of an album and forged some time for this project.

Here's the mashup track that I contributed to the album...

Waiting for the Morning Twilight

Waiting for the Morning Twilight
Achillea - Prelude / Ragnarok (Twilight of the Gods)
BT - Good Morning Kaia
Niyaz - In the Shadow of Life
Jean Michel Jarre - En Attendant Cousteau
Running Time: 8:37


I have to admit... with the very long slowly fading ending to my song, I figured that it was destined to be the last song on the album so it wouldn't break up the album in the middle. And sure enough, other than the album outro, it ended up being the last song.

You can preview/download the track using the player above.

Or you can listen to and download the album or individual songs from Mashup Industries. Or download the torrent.

No comments: